SEAPORT ENHANCED (SeaPort-e) | N00178-11-D-6552
The G2 Ops workforce has over 50 years of experience in providing professional services and technical support to our armed forces. The SeaPort-e Prime contract award provides our customers with a tried and true contractual path for obtaining our service offerings. These include training; information assurance certification support; acquisition program regulatory and statutory documentation development; tactical and non-tactical data analysis and modeling in support of interoperability certification; program management and administrative support; and C4I systems design, integration and installation.
G2 Ops’ Quality Assurance system is effective because of the robust process, monitoring and remediation techniques we’ve put in place.
- Knowing and understanding the level of quality expected by the Task Order and demanding that product quality from all G2 Ops personnel.
- Effective pre-production planning and pre-print approvals and checks to ensure deliverables meet task requirements.
- Auditing the results of production runs, either through random checks or programmed checks, to provide insight into any defect remediation or production improvement actions that need to be taken.
- Regular measurement of the size and scope of production runs and service-delivery actions, schedules required to produce and deliver, and overall production costs.
- Documentation and tracking of quality assurance corrective measures, remediation actions and other quality assurance process improvements to ensure immediate attention.