G2 Ops, Inc. (G2OPS) expertise is accessible through the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS). PSS is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ), multiple-award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. PSS uses a streamlined procurement process to provide federal agencies access to G2OPS’ experienced contractors who offer a range of commercial professional services at competitive rates.
Through the PSS, G2OPS provides customers an easy and effective way to obtain Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Cybersecurity Engineering insight and experience. G2OPS’ services include:
- Performance modeling and simulation to map system and interface requirements;
- Baseline/Change management to automate engineering change request processes;
- Interface-Based integration risk management to automate interface management through architecture-managed interface requirements;
- Thread optimization that models tactical thread reliability and assesses thread-level mission performance;
- Acquisition requirements development to generate contractor specifications;
- Strategic security assessments and advisory services for cybersecurity planning, maturity, governance and compliance.
What are the advantages of using the PSS?
- General Services Administration (GSA) has already determined the prices to be fair and reasonable
- Provides a simplified acquisition process to issue Request for Quotation (RFQ) via your agency’s solicitation system of GSA’ eBuy
- Reduces administrative time
- Easily customizable terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements
- Assurance that required Federal Acquisition Regulations terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract
How to Order
RFQs can be issued to contractors by Special Item Numbers (SINs) or solution sets (e.g., Professional Engineering Solutions), including contractors awarded complementary SINs. G2OPS’ SINs include:
- Test and Evaluation – SIN 871 4
- Systems Design, Engineering – SIN 871 3
- Integration and Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities – SIN 871 1
Agencies can use GSA’s eLibrary to view the SINs and solution sets available through PSS, as well as the contractors who’ve been awarded and authorized to provide these services to federal agencies.
Visit www.gsa.gov/psschedule or the interactive Web-based communities:
- GSA Interactive Professional Services Category community
- Acquisition Gateway’s Professional Services Hallway