GSA Schedule 70 – Contract: GS-35F-277GA
GSA IT Schedule 70 delivers federal, state and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services and solutions.
IT Schedule 70 offers customers a vehicle to purchase services from G2 Ops in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), Systems Engineering and Cybersecurity Services. Some examples of G2 Ops’ services include:
- Establishing a model schema for cybersecurity and network topologies focusing on shipboard networks and combat systems
- Gathering data on shipboard network architectures, component attributes, interfaces, data flows and cybersecurity properties
- Conducting data gathering site visits and model validation inspections
- Researching model user interface concepts and integration opportunities with other data stores
- Participating in cybersecurity working groups
- Development of Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
GSA Schedule 70 offers access to more than 7.5 million products and services from over 4,600 pre-vetted vendors. Federal agencies, as well as civilian, state and local organizations, can maximize budgets and reduce buying cycles by up to 50 percent over open market. Schedule 70 has optimized the lengthy procurement process with a suite of digital tools that simplify market research and offer quick, automated purchasing capabilities.
What are the advantages of using Schedule 70?
- GSA has determined prices to be fair and reasonable
- Synopses are not required
- Administrative time is reduced
- Wide selection of advanced commercial solutions with products, services and solutions offered by thousands of industry partners
- Flexible contracting and streamlined ordering by accepting purchasing cards and allow task orders and blanket purchase agreements.
- Schedule 70 is a continuous open solicitation, which allows new contract offerors to be added at any time and current Schedule 70 offerors can update what they offer at any time.
How to Order
To make a purchase use eBuy or GSA Advantage to issue an RFI or RFQ so that vendors can respond to your requirements. GSA offers Assisted Acquisition Services to assist in managing your IT or professional services acquisition.
Please visit the GSA IT Schedule 70 website for a step-by-step process on how to order services.