Assist the CSRR APM by ensuring system and program level planning and assessments with system engineering and
acquisition activities for the Platform, including providing the appropriate level of oversight (Management and
Coordination) across the PEO C4I / COMSPAWARSYSCOM Enterprise throughout all stages of acquisition, systems
engineering, modernization and maintenance processes.
The position requires expertise in planning and integration, as well as working within an IPT environment, synthesizing
inputs from all stakeholders and system documentation to identify key capabilities, missions, activities, systems of
systems technologies, and the relationships between them. A high degree of integration and oversight is vital for success
in this position.
- Track and manage pending CSRR alterations.
- Perform capability and requirement analysis for Navy combat and communication systems architectures.
- Conduct frequent and direct interface with Navy program offices, such as PMS 392, PMW 790, PMW 160, and others;
- development lab personnel, such as NUWC Code 34 and the Planning Yards; and other stakeholders, such as OPNAV
- and TYCOM.
- Ability to interface with Navy Program Office personnel to articulate program position, status and strategies.
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions.
- Develop presentations that highlight model development status and present at customer design reviews.
- Recommend strategies to streamline CSRR upgrades, paperwork, and fielding plans.
- Analyze multiple different fielding strategies and present the pros and cons of various options.
Experience and Skills:
- Background in performing capability and requirement definition and analysis; allocating capabilities and functionalities to requirements.
- Experience in the design and integration of military communication systems.
- Experience with submarine integration planning and baseline/variant management.
- Working Knowledge of the DOD acquisition contracting process, preferably with ACAT 1 experience.
- An understanding of current/future Navy C4I afloat and shore-based system architectures; specifically, those systems from component programs of record within PEO C4I.
- An understanding of the Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) process and the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- A thorough understanding of the Navy Modernization Process as it applies to submarines.
- Knowledge of NTIRA, SPIDER, and CAPS databases desired.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in engineering, or equivalent work experience – preferably in software, systems, computer science/information systems, or electrical engineering
- Full-time salaried position;
- Occasional travel.
- 100% company-paid insurance for life, health, dental, vision, and long term disability (LTD) for eligible employees and family members;
- 401(K) plan;
- 10 paid holidays;
- Paid time off (PTO);
- Educational assistance;
- Work/life balance;
- Family-oriented culture;
- Competitive salaries.
G2 Ops, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer!