G2 Ops, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Cyber Security Analyst (Mid-Level) to provide Cyber Information Assurance (IA) and Security support on high-visibility contracts for the U.S. Navy. This position works with Navy program offices to ensure accreditation of complex, integrated combat systems; develop cyber security Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) essential for deckplate operators; analyze and design secure architectural frameworks; perform technical evaluations of security technologies; and identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities. Furthermore, this position applies IA and cyber security laws, policies, and directives to Navy programs and systems while working directly with fleet commands to implement TTPs within Navy activities.
- Provide technical IA and cyber security analysis support to the Program Office.
- Participate in the security design and review of Navy system architectures.
- Assess and recommend cyber security controls for tactical systems that operate in unique environments.
- Evaluate next-generation technologies and architectural frameworks for implementation within high stress performance environments.
- Evaluate Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and similar artifacts for impacts to security postures.
- Assist with the design and evaluation of Cross Domain Solutions (CDSs).
Experience and Skills:
Education, Credentials, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems Technologies, or related technology-focused discipline. (*Four or more years of specialized experience/expertise may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.)
- Minimum 3 years of Navy IA/Cyber security experience.
- CISSP, Security+, or equivalent DoD 8570.01-M compliant certification at the IAT II or III level.
- Experience with COMSEC, TRANSEC, and/or key management requirements (strongly desired).
- Experience with Navy RF communications (strongly desired).
- Experience with Covert Channel Analysis (strongly desired).
- TOP SECRET clearance.
Required Knowledge and Abilities
- Must be comfortable working with the IA / Cyber Security control sets delineated in NIST 800-53;
- Must have a working knowledge of DoD/DoN IA instructions and directives;
- Must be familiar with Navy combat, weapons and other C4I systems, architectures and security requirements;
- Must be a confident and articulate communicator and technical writer.
- Full-time salaried position.
- Occasional Travel.
- 100% company-paid insurance for life, health, dental, vision, and long term disability (LTD) for eligible employees and family members.
- 401(K) Plan
- 10 paid holidays;
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Educational assistance
- Work/life balance
- Family-oriented culture
- Competitive salaries
G2 Ops, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer!